At Final Step Home Inspections, we take the time to do the job right. We spend time with you clearly explaining our findings while giving you real answers that can help you make an informed decision. We understand how important a real estate purchase is to you.
No house is perfect, but it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t buy it.
Once our professional home inspection is complete, you will receive an emailed report within 24hrs of the inspection. This report will include photographs along with detailed information outlining any areas of concern as well as the positive aspects found throughout the inspection.
Our Report is more than just a check list!
You can expect Final Step Home Inspections to provide you with:
- Canadian Association of Home & Property Inspectors (CAHPI) Standards of Practice.
- An unbiased detailed report outlining the pro’s & con’s found throughout the inspection.
- Make recommendations for corrections of safety hazards.
- Summarize issues to be addressed & point out the positive aspects of the home.
- 24 hour turnaround time for e-mail reports completed with documented photo support.
- Most home inspections are approximately 2.5 – 3 hrs in length & cover all major home systems:
- Heating & A/C (Hvac)
- Home Interior/Exterior
Our rates are reflected upon a 60 kilometer radius of Brantford, ON. We do require full payment to be received at time of your booked inspection. In order to ensure an easier purchase method we accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, cash and E-transfer. When you bundle a Thermal Imaging or WETT Inspection to your home inspection you will receive a discounted rate as our way of saying THANK YOU for choosing us!
Standard Inspection (up to 2000 sqft.): $400 (Spaces over 2000 sq ft may be subject to additional fee).
Multiple Units (ie. Duplex/Triplex): $75 per additional unit
We understand the importance of your investment so rest assured knowing that when you choose Final Step Home Inspections we work only for you. Our inspection along with the thorough report will help you to make the choice that best suits your needs. Remember – at Final Step Home Inspections we hold our clients a step above!